Use this method to easily upload your schools, classes, teachers, and students at once using an Excel/CSV file.
- From the Import Roster tab, download the roster template.
- Fill out the template with your school, teacher, and student information. Be sure to note which fields are required.
- When you finish entering your information in the template, save it to your computer as a CSV UTF-8 file, then select it for the roster upload.
- The system will then validate your roster. This means that it will check for errors in the file, such as missing fields or duplicate entries.
- If there are any issues with your file, the system will let you know what needs to be fixed so you can edit and re-upload.
- After the upload file is validated, you will see a summary of how many records will be uploaded. Carefully review the information in the summary to ensure the number of students, teachers, and other data entered appear correctly.
- Save your roster file.