As an administrator, you may want to share access with other individuals in your organization. See below for details on how to create additional administrator accounts and assign roles & permissions.
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Manage Administrators.
- Select Create Administrator.
- Enter a first name, email, and password.
- Click Save when done.
Assign Roles & Permissions
- Click “Add New Role”
- Select the district the administrator will manage.
- If the administrator does not need access to the entire district, be sure to select the school or class that they will manage.
- Enable or disable the settings to manage the administrator’s permissions
- Repeat steps 1-4 if an administrator needs access to additional levels.