Invite families to activate home access so students can begin using My Math Academy from home and parents can view progress through the Parent Center. They will create their accounts by using a unique Redeem Code found in each student’s profile. You can either invite students individually or invite multiple at a time, this action can also be done by teachers.
Inviting Students in Bulk
- Click the district, school, classes or students tab (Depending on what group of students you’d like to invite)
- Select the individuals you would like to invite.
- Click Bulk Actions in the upper right corner and select Send Student Invitations.
- Select the method you’d like to use to send the invites.
- Click Preview in the bottom right corner to review what the invitations will look like.
- Click Print or Send, depending on your selected delivery method.
- Inviting Students Individually
Inviting Students Individually
- Find the student you’d like to invite and click his or her name to view the associated user details page.
- Scroll to the bottom to view the products in which this student is currently licensed.
- Click Preview & Send Invitation under the product in which you’d like to invite them.
- Select the method you’d like to use to send the invitations, click Preview then click Send.
- If you would like to invite this student to another product, repeat these steps for the additional product.